By Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner
50 nice Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel often accredited myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, delivering an enlightening, attention-grabbing and demanding e-book that covers the fifty components the author’s think members needs to comprehend to have a secure, gratifying and fit intercourse life.
- Dispels/Explores as a rule accredited myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to different nations and cultures exploring diverse ideals and the way societies can impression perceptions
- Areas mentioned contain: pre-marital intercourse, masturbation, sexual illnesses, fable, pornography, relationships, birth control, and feelings comparable to jealousy, physique snapshot lack of confidence, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers either heterosexual and same-sex relationships
Read Online or Download 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality PDF
Similar psychology of sexuality books
A sweeping research of intercourse, energy, and data in sleek Japan, this bold paintings presents the 1st full-scale, designated heritage of the formation and alertness of a technological know-how of intercourse from Meiji via mid-twentieth century Japan. Tracing different makes use of made up of sexual wisdom, the e-book brings to mild the complicated and sophisticated interaction among sexuality, clinical services, social regulate, and empire construction.
Prostitution, damage and Gender Inequality brings jointly foreign study exploring the diversity of gendered harms to girls fascinated with prostitution and the results of progress of the intercourse for international gender family members. whereas there's an expanding quantity of analysis and educational output on prostitution, the present concentration is frequently on dialogue and critique of coverage frameworks, and modern debates over damage are principally constrained to intercourse trafficking and sexual exploitation of youngsters.
The Enigma of wish: intercourse, Longing and Belonging in Psychoanalysis, introduces new views on hope and longing, in and outdoors of the analytic courting. This intriguing quantity explores the identified and unknown, ghosts and demons, sexuality and lust. Galit Atlas discusses the themes of intercourse and hope and explores what she phrases the Enigmatic and the Pragmatic facets of sexuality, longing, lady hope, sexual inhibition, being pregnant, parenthood and creativity.
Client Sexualities explores women’s studies of buying in ‘sex retailers’ and utilizing sexual commodities of their daily lives. This enlightening quantity exhibits how girls soak up sexual customer ‘technologies of the self’ to paintings upon and comprehend themselves as convinced and lively sexual brokers in postfeminist neoliberal tradition.
- Treating Transgender Children and Adolescents: An Interdisciplinary Discussion
- Making It Hot: Sex Tips From The Curvy Girl Playbook
- Der Zeus Mann: frauen ansprechen, frauen verführen, frauen kennenlernen, frauen erobern, frauen verstehen, flirten lernen, flirten für männer (German Edition)
- Masculinities and the Nation in the Modern World: Between Hegemony and Marginalization (Global Masculinities)
- Dynamics of Romantic Love: Attachment, Caregiving, and Sex
Extra resources for 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality
50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality by Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner