By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, procedure, and decode space-based navigation indications, reminiscent of these supplied by way of the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that would allow more advantageous receiver improvement and layout, in addition to low-budget checking out methods for varied functions. This ebook and spouse DVD offer hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this quickly growing to be field.
One of the original beneficial properties of the paintings is the interactive strategy used, giving readers the facility to build their very own international Navigation satellite tv for pc structures (GNSS) receivers. to build this sort of reconfigurable receiver with a variety of functions, the authors speak about receiver structure in response to software-defined radio (SDR) options. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, undemanding sort and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional positive aspects and themes include:
* Presentation of simple sign constructions utilized in GPS and Galileo, the ecu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code part search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation facts decoding
* an entire GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the significant other cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter a number of parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and entire index
The ebook is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in a number of GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for an individual operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
The current publication is ready the Askey scheme and the q-Askey scheme, that are graphically displayed correct sooner than bankruptcy nine and bankruptcy 14, respectively. The fa- lies of orthogonal polynomials in those schemes generalize the classical orth- onal polynomials (Jacobi, Laguerre and Hermite polynomials) they usually have pr- erties just like them.
This well-illustrated ebook, by way of confirmed historians of college arithmetic, records Thomas Jefferson’s quest, after 1775, to introduce a kind of decimal forex to the fledgling united states. The publication describes a impressive examine displaying how the U.S.’ determination to undertake a completely decimalized, conscientiously conceived nationwide forex finally had a profound impact on U.
Equipment and functions of Longitudinal facts research describes equipment for the research of longitudinal information within the scientific, organic and behavioral sciences. It introduces uncomplicated recommendations and capabilities together with various regression versions, and their functional functions throughout many components of analysis.
Random Operator idea offers a finished dialogue of the random norm of random bounded linear operators, additionally delivering vital random norms as random norms of differentiation operators and necessary operators. After supplying the elemental definition of random norm of random bounded linear operators, the booklet then delves into the research of random operator concept, with ultimate sections discussing the concept that of random Banach algebras and its functions.
- Handbook of Differential Equations: Evolutionary Equations: 5
- Second Year Calculus: From Celestial Mechanics to Special Relativity (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Smooth analysis in Banach spaces (De Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications)
- Fouriertransformation für Fußgänger (German Edition)
Additional info for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen