By Andrei A Kulikovsky
- Covers fresh advances and analytical options to various difficulties confronted by means of power technologists, from catalyst layer functionality to thermal stability
- Provides specified graphs, charts and different instruments (glossary, index) to maximise R&D output whereas minimizing charges and time spent on dead-end research
- Presents Kulikovsky’s signature procedure (and the knowledge to help it)—which makes use of "simplified" versions in accordance with idealized platforms, easy geometries, and minimum assumptions—enabling qualitative knowing of the explanations and results of phenomena
Read Online or Download Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
Passivation of Metals and Semiconductors, and homes of skinny Oxide Layers incorporates a number of papers offered at PASSIVITY-9, the ninth foreign Symposium at the Passivation of Metals and Semiconductors and the homes of skinny Oxide Layers, which was once held in Paris, 27 June - 1 July, 2005.
The booklet describes the valorization of biomass-derived compounds over gold catalysts. seeing that biomass is a wealthy renewable feedstock for varied platform molecules, together with these at the moment derived from petroleum, the curiosity in a number of transformation routes has develop into severe. Catalytic conversion of biomass is without doubt one of the major techniques to enhancing the industrial viability of biorefineries.
This monograph describes cement clinker formation. It covers multicomponent structures, clinker part buildings and their reactions with water, hydrate composition and constitution, in addition to their actual homes. The mineral additions to cement are defined as are their impression on cement-paste houses.
This 3rd variation of the vintage at the thermochemical facets of the combustion of propellants and explosives is totally revised and up to date and now contains a part on eco-friendly propellants and gives an up to date view of the thermochemical facets of combustion and corresponding purposes. essentially based, the 1st half the e-book provides an creation to pyrodynamics, describing basic points of the combustion of full of life fabrics, whereas the second one half highlights functions of lively fabrics, resembling propellants, explosives and pyrolants, with a spotlight at the phenomena taking place in rocket automobiles.
- Industrial Minerals and Their Uses: A Handbook and Formulary
- The Greening of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Applications for Mental Disorder Treatments: Volume 3
- Nanoscale Fluid Transport: From Molecular Signatures to Applications (Springer Theses)
- Computer Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Handbook of Coal Analysis (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
Extra info for Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells
Analytical Modelling of Fuel Cells by Andrei A Kulikovsky