By MELS SLUYSER,M Sluyser
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read Online or Download Apoptosis in Normal Development and Cancer PDF
Similar cell biology books
Physiological, pharmacological and molecular organic info generated during the last 3 many years have confirmed the lifestyles of 2 significant households of extracellular receptors, the P1, a kin of 4 G-protein coupled receptors and the P2, a relatives of not less than 12 receptors attentive to purine (ATP, ADP) and pyrimidine (UTP) nucleotides during which adenosine and ATP can functionality as extracellular messengers.
The inner constitution of a phone may be laid low with signs within the kind of small molecules outdoors the mobile. those alterations can then regulate the form or adhesiveness of the telephone. This quantity facilities quite on one kinfolk of mobile proteins which transmit those indications, the Rho Ras-like GTPases, and examines their position in general mobile strategies and improvement.
A masterful creation to the cellphone biology you might want to comprehend! This seriously acclaimed textbook provide you with a latest and new angle to the research of mobilephone biology. It emphasizes that mobile constitution, functionality, and disorder finally outcome from particular macromolecular interactions. you will development from a proof of the "hardware" of molecules and cells to an figuring out of the way those constructions functionality within the organism in either fit and diseased states.
Submicroscopic Cytochemistry, quantity II: Membranes, Mitochondria, and Connective Tissues provides laboratory findings and theoretical elements of the cytochemistry of mobile membranes, mitochondria, and connective tissues. Emphasis is at the molecular and macromolecular association of mobile membranes, in addition to the beginning and distribution of the key macromolecular aggregates of connective tissue.
- Energy Metabolism and the Regulation of Metabolic Processes in Mitochondria: Symposium Proceedings (Symposia on metabolic regulation)
- IL-17, IL-22 and Their Producing Cells: Role in Inflammation and Autoimmunity (Progress in Inflammation Research)
- Glycobiology: 480 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Nanomedicine - Basic and Clinical Applications in Diagnostics and Therapy (Else Kröner-Fresenius Symposia)
- Stem Cells:Promise and Reality
- Actin: A Dynamic Framework for Multiple Plant Cell Functions (Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences)
Extra resources for Apoptosis in Normal Development and Cancer
Apoptosis in Normal Development and Cancer by MELS SLUYSER,M Sluyser