By Johanna Anneser
„BASICS Palliativmedizin“ bringt den perfekten Überblick über die gesamte Bandbreite der Palliativmedizin:
- optimales Lernen in kleinen Häppchen durch thematische Doppelseiten
- übersichtliche Darstellung mit vielen Bildern für ein noch besseres Verstehen
- von Studenten für Studenten geschrieben - und von Experten fachlich geprüft
Read Online or Download BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition) PDF
Similar physician & patient books
- not just written by means of specialists however the content material of every of the chapters has additionally been peer-reviewed. - offers a step by step method of the therapy of power wounds. - For dermatologists, but additionally many different clinical disciplines corresponding to common practitioners and relatives physicians who additionally deal with persistent wounds.
Diagnostic try out proof Made enormously quickly! presents rapid entry to crucial info on greater than four hundred diagnostic exams. The ebook matches very easily right into a pocket, and the wipeable web page floor permits nurses to jot down notes and take away them simply. Distinctively coloured tabs determine the foremost sections: fundamentals, Blood, Urine, Cultures, Imaging, and different together with ECG and EEG.
This e-book serves to unite biomedical rules, that have been criticized as a version for fixing ethical dilemmas through placing them and figuring out them in the course of the standpoint of the phenomenon of healthiness care relationship. Consequently, it attributes a potential unification of virtue-based and principle-based techniques.
During this booklet, an award-winning journalist tells the tale of individuals devising cutting edge how you can dwell as they strategy retirement, suggestions that confirm they're surrounded by means of a circle of neighbors, kinfolk, and acquaintances. in accordance with visits and interviews at many groups round the kingdom, Beth Baker weaves a wealthy tapestry of grassroots choices, a few of them strangely affordable:• a cellular domestic cooperative in small-town Oregon• a senior artists colony in la• friends aiding friends in "Villages" or "naturally taking place retirement communities"• intentional cohousing groups• most sensible neighbors relocating in jointly• multigenerational households that stability togetherness and privateness• area of interest groups together with such different teams as retired postal staff, gays and lesbians, and Zen BuddhistsDrawing on new learn displaying the significance of social aid to fit getting older and the dangers linked to loneliness and isolation, the writer encourages the reader to devise for a destiny with robust connections.
- Walking Laura Home: A Journey of Hope
- The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice (Medical Interview)
- Selective Reproduction in the 21st Century
- Understanding Treatment Without Consent: An Analysis of the Work of the Mental Health Act Commission
- L(i)ebe dich: und nicht die Gründe dagegen (German Edition)
Additional resources for BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition)
BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition) by Johanna Anneser